Doing some research - Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-12-2013, 09:22 PM Thread Starter

Doing some research

Greetings folks, I am pretty much a newbie here and an owner of an 2008 RSVR. I have own 3 Kawasaki ZX10's though so I am a Kawi man through and through.I am doing some research and figured I would come to you...the best forum on earth and ask some questions. If you live in the San Diego County area, you are my primary audience, everyone though is welcome to answer these questions, your input is greatly appreciated. So, without further ado, here we go:

1. If you could bring your motorcycle to a shop where "you" could work on it, would you?

2. How much would you be willing to pay to rent out an area to work on your motorcycle for an hour? For a couple of hours? For a day?

3. What kind of work would you want to do on your motorcycle?

4. If parts and accessories were available, would you be willing to buy them?

5. If you could store your motorcycle their, how much would you be willing to pay for that?

6. If hauling of your motorcycle was available to the shop, would you be willing to pay for that service and if so, how much?

7. If their was a mechanic their that was half the cost of a dealership, how much more willing would you be to take your bike to him compared to working on it yourself?

8. Is there anything else you would want in a shop?

9. What time would be best for you to come and work on your motorcycle? What days?

Lastly, if you know of any other forums I can post this up on, please suggest them. If you just want to copy and paste the questions above when answering, I would appreciate it. Again, this is just researching an idea and a dream.
Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on the defense. They've got really short hair and always go for the throat.

-RAdm "Jay" R. Stark, USN, 10 Nov. 1995

Last edited by jarhead05; 12-12-2013 at 09:27 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode