ZX14 or the Busa? - Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum
View Poll Results: ZX-14 or Busa?
ZX-14 4 80.00%
Hayabusa 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 12:55 PM Thread Starter

ZX14 or the Busa?

Which do you think kicks more arse? Which would you prefer? Though this is a Kawasaki forum I personally would choose the Busa, as it looks better in my opinion. What are your thoughts? Share!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 07:45 PM

I like Kawasaki ZX14, however it really depends on the rider, if you place both same experience riders with same exact skills it will be a tough race......they both heavy bikes so around the corners I am not sure.....both strong bikes....I take them both....hehehehe!

post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 07:56 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarSung View Post
I like Kawasaki ZX14, however it really depends on the rider, if you place both same experience riders with same exact skills it will be a tough race......they both heavy bikes so around the corners I am not sure.....both strong bikes....I take them both....hehehehe!
+1 although i say id go with the busa right now, if it came down to buying i would probably have a problem picking between the two..im going to post a link below, check it out! towards the bottom of the page it shows the weight difference and the top speed difference and 1/4 mile difference, look how close it is! it very well could be the rider deciding between both machines.

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/9/484/...-Hayabusa.aspx

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 08:16 PM

Very close....but I am a fan of Kawasaki so my pick will be ZX14....

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-22-2009, 11:45 PM Thread Starter

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-23-2009, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skateboarder85205 View Post
fair enough!
I don't know about you......you are on Kawasaki Forum and keep talking about Suzi bikes......what's up bro?

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-23-2009, 12:27 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
I don't know about you......you are on Kawasaki Forum and keep talking about Suzi bikes......what's up bro?
I'm used to being over on the Suzi forum all the time! I can't help my love for the Suzi but I love me some ninjas just as much! And that my friend is a fact! The 14 vs the Busa has always been a big debate I thought it would be interesting to see what bike people think is on top. I know for a fact that when I saw the 14 in person I got chills and thought the thing was a monster!! Not so much on the busa..I saw the busa and just thought, crazy fast..but something about the 14 gave me the willies!

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-23-2009, 12:28 AM

Quote:
I'm used to being over on the Suzi forum all the time! I can't help my love for the Suzi but I love me some ninjas just as much! And that my friend is a fact! The 14 vs the Busa has always been a big debate I thought it would be interesting to see what bike people think is on top. I know for a fact that when I saw the 14 in person I got chills and thought the thing was a monster!! Not so much on the busa..I saw the busa and just thought, crazy fast..but something about the 14 gave me the willies!
You are singing the right tune......

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-23-2009, 12:36 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
You are singing the right tune......
It seems like most squids get the Busa too..You never really hear of anyone getting the 14...well I don't at least! You said your brother has a 14 right? Does he ever ride all crazy like and lane split and do crazy turns in traffic?..I never ever see 14s out on the street but a few months ago I saw one...man oh man was that one hell of a show.....

post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-23-2009, 12:39 AM

Quote:
It seems like most squids get the Busa too..You never really hear of anyone getting the 14...well I don't at least! You said your brother has a 14 right? Does he ever ride all crazy like and lane split and do crazy turns in traffic?..I never ever see 14s out on the street but a few months ago I saw one...man oh man was that one hell of a show.....
My brother rides fast but not on regular roads.....only when we are out of the city we go crazy......we open up and zoom......one time we passed couple of Border Patrols and they just did not even try or care to deal with us.....we were going so fast.....they thought we were Aliens from outer space......

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode