Zx7rrn1 & zxr750rk1 - Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-01-2015, 06:02 AM Thread Starter

Zx7rrn1 & zxr750rk1

As I have not been active for awhile I thought I would give other members the benefit of my recent "exploits" Decided to get my N1 mot'd as I did'nt ride it last year, any how whilst looking on line at old TT results I found that this very machine had been raced in the 1998 production race, so a bit of provinence, anyhow had to replace seals in clutch master cylinder and whilst fairing was off I noticed a hose was chaffing on cam cover so drained coolant fitted this hose and some new clamps where appropiate and after flushing system refilled with a 50/50 antifreeze water mix, changed oils and filter etc and enjoyed a blast down to the mot centre I was using as its along twisty demanding roads and a round trip can be as long as I like, unfortunately this business has ceased trading since 30th Nov as the guy that owned it closed it down and made a good mechanic jobless just before christmas.
Now to my K1, I do have a couple of these one was a track bike and the other was a first prize in a spot the ball competition in the MCN back in 1992 so some provinence there as well, this machine is really tidy as is my N1, the track bike has been resprayed a sort of mettalic fleck black a nice job but not standard pluss I think the fairing is a good quality non oe item, the alloy tank is good and undamaged but at sometime in the past the 39FCR's have been replaced with cv's. Whilst browsing ebay I found a set of fcr for sale and duly paid the agreed price for these and a spare alloy tank,(thankfully through paypal) next day I had a email to say this guy was no longer selling them to me as he hed a better offer, needless to say I requested and got a full refund, a few days later I was contacted by this chap to say he had now decided to sell me the carbs at the original price so I asked what the delivery time would be, guess what he changed his mind again, lol A t----r or what.
a
As for the other K1 that will be back on the road early in 16 and I wouldnt mind a M1 to complete the set
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode