Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skateboarder85205 View Post
To anybody that may watch motoGP

Jorge Lorenzo is going to ducati?!

http://www.motogpmatters.com/
I can't find a link that I can watch MotoGP online for Free......know of any?

post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 03:01 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarSung View Post
I can't find a link that I can watch MotoGP online for Free......know of any?
i dont off of the top of my head i know there is a site i think its called www.racing-underground.com but you need to be invited to join..other than that i dont know of any places to watch it, just clips on youtube it comes on tv though im not too sure of the times and i forget which channel it is (i have cox cable)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 03:08 PM

Quote:
i dont off of the top of my head i know there is a site i think its called www.racing-underground.com but you need to be invited to join..other than that i dont know of any places to watch it, just clips on youtube it comes on tv though im not too sure of the times and i forget which channel it is (i have cox cable)
Cox channel 66 Speed is where you see all that....I don't watch TV anymore, all bad news and not feeling like knowing any....

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 03:18 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Cox channel 66 Speed is where you see all that....I don't watch TV anymore, all bad news and not feeling like knowing any....
i hear ya! i dont watch tv much anymore either, its not like how it used to be. and 66 for me is "VS" not sure what it is but i clicked on it and it showed people running around a track. for me speed is 31 and i checked, thats what channel its on.

i wonder why its 66 for you and 31 for me haha

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 03:44 PM

Ive just been getting into it this last year. I'll try to watch a race if/when its on tv. So i wont really know what the hell im talking about for a while but i though another popular rider just joined Ducati, or maybe he left i cant remember. Jorge is pretty badass though on the Yami so itll be interesting to see what he can do on a twin.
I also love drag racing (cars AND bikes) not that i do it...yet, but i like to watch. Im into Nascar too even though its been sucking really bad these last few years.

Live 'Til You Die - QOTSA
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 06:55 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 636Sinner View Post
Ive just been getting into it this last year. I'll try to watch a race if/when its on tv. So i wont really know what the hell im talking about for a while but i though another popular rider just joined Ducati, or maybe he left i cant remember. Jorge is pretty badass though on the Yami so itll be interesting to see what he can do on a twin.
I also love drag racing (cars AND bikes) not that i do it...yet, but i like to watch. Im into Nascar too even though its been sucking really bad these last few years.
yeah i dont get to see the race too much but if its on when im watching tv i watch it. lorenzo is a badass on the yami and it definitely will be interesting to see what he can do.

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-22-2009, 12:16 AM

Quote:
yeah i dont get to see the race too much but if its on when im watching tv i watch it. lorenzo is a badass on the yami and it definitely will be interesting to see what he can do.
I don't get to watch much TV at home since my daughter is the new owner of our TV.........so I ended up being Internet junkie.....I guess you all see this.............I used to watch whenever MotoGP is on and love to watch Rossi...try to cheer Kawasaki team but they are not doing very well....bad bikes but if riders are not as good, bikes can't do the winning by themselves.....

Last edited by KarSung; 08-22-2009 at 10:46 AM.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-22-2009, 02:43 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
I don't get to watch much TV at home since my daughter is the new owner of our TV.........so I ended up being Internet junkie.....I guess you all see this.............I used to watch whenever MotoGP is on and love to watch Rossi...try to cheer Kawasaki team but they are not doing very well....bad bikes but if riders are not as good bikes can't do the winning by themselves.....
+1 on the bikes not being able to win by themselves! and hell yeah! rossi is a beast!

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-22-2009, 11:09 AM

Rossi Valentino ride motorcycle like we drive our cars daily, he doesn't have to think about it, he is born with that talent. One hell of a rider.....always wonder how he fit all that hair inside that helmet

Pic
Video

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode