New to this Forum - Page 2 - Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skateboarder85205 View Post
yeah you have no idea..
Don't get me started with that....argggg



KarSung is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 07:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: mesa, az
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarSung View Post
Don't get me started with that....argggg
you have a bike though! im going through withdrawls because i need one so bad!



Skateboarder85205 is offline  
post #13 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 07:40 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skateboarder85205 View Post
you have a bike though! im going through withdrawls because i need one so bad!
Don't be, having a bike is not all that anyhow, you have to replace tires, oil change, spark plug change, valve adjustment, chain replacement, never ending.....need $$$ for all that so be happy that you don't have one yet and when you have one you will have the funds to do all that......



KarSung is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #14 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 07:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: mesa, az
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarSung View Post
Don't be, having a bike is not all that anyhow, you have to replace tires, oil change, spark plug change, valve adjustment, chain replacement, never ending.....need $$$ for all that so be happy that you don't have one yet and when you have one you will have the funds to do all that......
sounds like my POS car though! everytime i fix one thing something else needs fixed or replaced! id rather invest on the bike! haha i know what you mean though, i hear ya



Skateboarder85205 is offline  
post #15 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 07:45 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skateboarder85205 View Post
sounds like my POS car though! everytime i fix one thing something else needs fixed or replaced! id rather invest on the bike! haha i know what you mean though, i hear ya
But good to have a bike that you ride whenever and have a car that you use daily......so when things get rough you use your bike to get the hack out.......



KarSung is offline  
post #16 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 07:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: mesa, az
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarSung View Post
But good to have a bike that you ride whenever and have a car that you use daily......so when things get rough you use your bike to get the hack out.......
yeah!



Skateboarder85205 is offline  
post #17 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 170
Well buddy, nice chatting with you......I have to go now, chat with you again soon.....keep up with the good work, I expect 20 people moving the next time I return.....good luck!



KarSung is offline  
post #18 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 07:51 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: mesa, az
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarSung View Post
Well buddy, nice chatting with you......I have to go now, chat with you again soon.....keep up with the good work, I expect 20 people moving the next time I return.....good luck!
same i gotta get going too, it was nice chatting with you too man! thanks for staying on this site! it will get going someday hopefully soon talk to you soon!



Skateboarder85205 is offline  
post #19 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 12:26 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skateboarder85205 View Post
same i gotta get going too, it was nice chatting with you too man! thanks for staying on this site! it will get going someday hopefully soon talk to you soon!
Where are you? We have one more joining up 636Sinner...now 3 of us going to rock this world....

I thought you are supposed to have 20 people rocking this....you are short 17 people now.....what's up?????



KarSung is offline  
post #20 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 12:29 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: mesa, az
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarSung View Post
Where are you? We have one more joining up 636Sinner...now 3 of us going to rock this world....

I thought you are supposed to have 20 people rocking this....you are short 17 people now.....what's up?????
hahaha whats up! YOU said there was gonna be 20 people! so i expected you to bring them!



Skateboarder85205 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome