New to this Forum - Page 3 - Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 12:32 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skateboarder85205 View Post
hahaha whats up! YOU said there was gonna be 20 people! so i expected you to bring them!
Did you see 636Sinner? Well, there is one, what is taking you to get this site moving....come on.....waiting on give away stuff

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarSung View Post
Did you see 636Sinner? Well, there is one, what is taking you to get this site moving....come on.....waiting on give away stuff
yeah i saw 606sinner! woot woot! haha its been about 24 hours since i came here im trying! i got someone who i know that rides a ninja 250 but doesnt join forums but hes going to see if some of his friends will join and im waiting on the give away stuff too!

post #23 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 12:40 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
yeah i saw 606sinner! woot woot! haha its been about 24 hours since i came here im trying! i got someone who i know that rides a ninja 250 but doesnt join forums but hes going to see if some of his friends will join and im waiting on the give away stuff too!
I know folks from other Forums but they are too stuck to themselves and got major egos so best that they are not on here anyway......can't stand people like them

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
I know folks from other Forums but they are too stuck to themselves and got major egos so best that they are not on here anyway......can't stand people like them
I hear ya! I need to print out www.kawasakiforum.com a bunch of times on computer paper...and cut them up and leave a stack at some of the stealerships

post #25 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 12:46 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
I hear ya! I need to print out www.kawasakiforum.com a bunch of times on computer paper...and cut them up and leave a stack at some of the stealerships
Now ur thinking

post #26 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Now ur thinking
yeah! but if i go to the stealership then ill end up spending hours there drooling all over the bikes

post #27 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 01:01 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
yeah! but if i go to the stealership then ill end up spending hours there drooling all over the bikes
Don't deal with Kelly's Kawasaki sales reps, they are bunch of money hungry people.....they treat you very bad, they expect everyone to be stupid like them. As soon as they feel you are smart, they don't want anything to do with you...that's why I ended up getting my bike from somewhere else.....

post #28 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Don't deal with Kelly's Kawasaki sales reps, they are bunch of money hungry people.....they treat you very bad, they expect everyone to be stupid like them. As soon as they feel you are smart, they don't want anything to do with you...that's why I ended up getting my bike from somewhere else.....
i know!!!! you are talking about the one on country club right?? i went there because i live close to there now and the guy thought he had me, he was ripping me off big time and telling me i was stupid for things i said, he said "get this zx6r then in about 2 months you can handle the zx14" he quoted me 3 grand over msrp for the zx6r

when i lived out by the superstition mountains i went to arizona kawasaki over on apache trail and (cant remember other street) they were very nice and didnt push me into anything, they were pretty cool people

post #29 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 01:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
i know!!!! you are talking about the one on country club right?? i went there because i live close to there now and the guy thought he had me, he was ripping me off big time and telling me i was stupid for things i said, he said "get this zx6r then in about 2 months you can handle the zx14" he quoted me 3 grand over msrp for the zx6r

when i lived out by the superstition mountains i went to arizona kawasaki over on apache trail and (cant remember other street) they were very nice and didnt push me into anything, they were pretty cool people
I ended up buying my bike from a Honda dealership up North Phoenix and I dealt directly with General Manager (Chip), he is a nice guy, he pretty much straight up person, my bike was not even put together, in a box at their warehouse....after I made a deal with him he had it pulled and assembled it.....got to dealership and it was sitting there nice and pretty...........I was in love once I put my eyes on it. We've been together since......

post #30 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-21-2009, 01:56 PM

Quote:
I ended up buying my bike from a Honda dealership up North Phoenix and I dealt directly with General Manager (Chip), he is a nice guy, he pretty much straight up person, my bike was not even put together, in a box at their warehouse....after I made a deal with him he had it pulled and assembled it.....got to dealership and it was sitting there nice and pretty...........I was in love once I put my eyes on it. We've been together since......
thats awesome!!! if i bought a new bike id want it to come from the crate! id like to know it was 100% mine, no test rides and it wasnt sat on or touched! i went over to champion honda (i think it was) by superstition mall and talked to a guy named shaun loy, he was one hell of a salesman i went there back when i had a co-signer and he didnt try to rip me off, i said "im gonna be honest what is the best deal you can give me on 2008 gsxr 600" and he gave me below msrp he said he wasnt gonna make me pay shipping and freight and assembly and all that crap and he would throw in a discount on gear. he didnt haggle or anything

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode