Mr Turbo kits - Page 2 - Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-24-2009, 12:34 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: mesa, az
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarSung View Post
I just can't believe how we want more power from our bikes.....no, I can believe....I WANT MORE POWER.......

its nuts how people get zx14s and hayabusas with turbo and nitrous, i cant imagine those speeds!



Skateboarder85205 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-25-2009, 07:49 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skateboarder85205 View Post
its nuts how people get zx14s and hayabusas with turbo and nitrous, i cant imagine those speeds!
Yeh no kidding and I thought a liter bike was fast enough.
ninja_freak1000 is offline  
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-25-2009, 08:07 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 170
Insane power from Turbo kits.......I saw a bike on the road once with, he was going speed limit and I zoomed by him....he just looked at me....I did not have a clue that he was packed with Turbo....next I see him coming behind me and fast......I kept my speed of what I was doing (not 160MPH ), he zoomed by me. Then he slowed down to where I came up next to him....then I saw that baby with Turbo.....I knew I was beat then.....I bet he can roast that rear tire while we were going that fast......yummy!




2004 Galaxy Silver Ninja ZX12R
How fast? Will blow you mind
KarSung is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-25-2009, 11:59 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: mesa, az
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarSung View Post
Insane power from Turbo kits.......I saw a bike on the road once with, he was going speed limit and I zoomed by him....he just looked at me....I did not have a clue that he was packed with Turbo....next I see him coming behind me and fast......I kept my speed of what I was doing (not 160MPH ), he zoomed by me. Then he slowed down to where I came up next to him....then I saw that baby with Turbo.....I knew I was beat then.....I bet he can roast that rear tire while we were going that fast......yummy!
i would have loved to see that one go down



Skateboarder85205 is offline  
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-26-2009, 08:12 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 170
Being in AZ to have a Turbo kit one must have great cooling system on the bike....if not don't even think about riding that baby during summer......boy I sure like to install Turbo kit on my bike....just want to crack my throttle to reach 200MPH in 3rd gear......




2004 Galaxy Silver Ninja ZX12R
How fast? Will blow you mind
KarSung is offline  
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 06:34 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: mesa, az
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarSung View Post
Being in AZ to have a Turbo kit one must have great cooling system on the bike....if not don't even think about riding that baby during summer......boy I sure like to install Turbo kit on my bike....just want to crack my throttle to reach 200MPH in 3rd gear......
with all respect, you sir, are insane!!!

and no thats not a bad thing



Skateboarder85205 is offline  
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-27-2013, 05:21 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 19
I wonder how they keep the front wheel down when the turbo spools.
jackson is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome