Kawasaki Design-A-Bike at the Progressive International Motorcycle Shows
The 2012 Progressive International Motorcycle Showsbrings the nation's largest and longest-running powersports show tour into 12 cities nationwide, from New York to California. Showgoers are invited to check-out hundreds of the latestbikes from leading manufacturers, as well as the latest aftermarket parts and accessories – including the new Kawasaki Design-A-Bike
feature, a state of the art digital wall display allows motorcycle enthusiasts to virtually design their own custom exterior paint with a digital paint can, making you an artist for a day. Take home a free color print of your design and share it on Facebook. Test it here first!
From newbies to hard-core enthusiasts and female riders to fans who aspire-to-ride, the Progressive International Motorcycle Shows is the destination for riders to immerse themselves in bike culture, talk to experts, learn new riding techniques and more.
for show dates, locations and to buy tickets. Save 20% on 1-day adult tickets with promo code PAINT
Get instant access to:
- The latestbikes from leading manufacturers including Aprilia, Beta, BRP, Darwin, Ducati, Erik Buell Racing, Gas Gas, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Kawasaki, KTM, Moto Guzzi, MV Agusta, Norton, Star, Suzuki, Triumph and Yamaha
The Smage Bros
- Dream Pavilion presented by Schuberth
- Learning Curve
riding seminars daily
The Ultimate Builder Custom Bike
Show & Competition
- ProgressiveŽ Insurance Open Road Experience
- “A Century of Motorcycling” Presented by Motorcyclist Magazine
Free stuff given away from the Swag Wagon Presented by Allstate
- Rider Connection Presented by Allstate
Don’t miss this opportunity to get a jump on the 2012 riding season with the new ProgressiveŽ International Motorcycle Shows!