“The War Lord”
Vulcan 1500 Classic – Hundreds of hours & over 20k invested
Asking $11,000.00 OBO - 818 272-7862
Why buy a Harley and spend big bucks customizing it and then it’s one of a thousand nice Harleys when you can spend as little as 11k and have a “one of a kind” custom metric that can sit next to any Harley and hold its own. I bought this bike in 2006 with 800 miles on it from a lady whose husband bought the bike brand new and road it very little because he had cancer and couldn’t ride far. This bike it tight, with no issues and runs perfect. Everything done on this bike was done right. I had had some nice bikes in the past but every time I take this bike anywhere it gets great comments and even Harley guys have to take a double take to see it’s not a Street glide. The paint has 18 different colors in the smoke and flames and is IMO the nicest real fire paint I have seen. Rick Primo did this bike for a photo shoot to show case his talents and has over 120 hours creating this. I parked this next to a Ultra glide that the guy said he had spent $7500.00 for his flame paint job and mine was much deeper with more color and even he liked my fire better and then all the extra detail with the character it is truly beautiful. It is hard to pull into a parking lot and walk away without people wanting to talk about it or check it out the bike is always garaged, never driven in the rain, never crashed or down. The only reason I am selling this bike is because of the limited space I have and I have another bike and I need to get my wife a bike. I would like to sell this to somebody who would really enjoy and appreciate this bike.
1. Power Commander III
2. Barons big air kit
3. Set up and Dyno tuned by Jett Tuning in Camarillo, Ca
4. Corbin Exhaust
5. Heavy duty clutch and springs
Paint design by Rick Primo from Primo Customs $5000.
“Based upon Death Dealer by Frank Frazetta”
6. Powder coated front end – re-valve and tuned front forks by Hog Pro
7. Harley police bags customized with pop up skull latch and locks.
8. Custom steel brackets for bags powder coated
9. Custom made seat with flame and skull design by Alfonzo leather with memory foam – design gives extra room for the taller rider Very comfortable.
10. Original seat, back rest and passenger seat which was recovered with flame design, studs and has memory foam by Bar (not seen but included with bike)
11. Wide Open Fairing
12. Jenson 200 watt marine stereo am/fm/ cd with aux for IPod or Mp3 player
13. (4) six inch speakers in fairing upgraded ]
14. 16 inch Black Burly Bars (mini apes, very comfortable)
15. Handlebar wiring internal for a custom clean look.
16. Street glide rear turn signals
17. Light bar and double spot lights
18. Chrome control covers
19. Kuryakyn Air horn cover
20. Kuryakyn Chrome front floor boards
21. Kuryakyn Chrome rear floor boards
22. Kuryakyn adjustable highway peg brackets
23. Kuryakyn Skull head high way foot rests
24. Kuryakyn flame handle bar grips
25. Kuryakyn mirrors and brackets
26. Kuryakyn extended foot brake lever
27. Kuryakyn chrome foot brake cover
28. Chrome brake and clutch covers (live to ride- ride to live)
29. Chrome steering head covers
30. Chrome front brake caliper cover.
31. Chrome sissy bar (not seen in pictures)
32. Chrome luggage rack (not seen in pictures)
33. Chromed Inner engine cover