Need 2009-2010 kx20f in MA area to swap a couple electrical parts from. - Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 07:21 PM Thread Starter

Need 2009-2010 kx20f in MA area to swap a couple electrical parts from.

Hello,
I need a 2009 or 2010 kx250f to try to swap the cdi box, the stator/crank sensor, and stick coil from. We have been fighting all kinds of problems with my sons bike and we are supposed to race Southwick on Saturday. I have ripped down the motor, checked valves and timing, and still poor idle and bad backfiring. I am being told that stator or cdi box might do this, but not sure and electrical tests have been inconclusive. Kawasaki says to install "known good part"......
Anyone have any known good parts I can borrow for a couple hours?? I will drive to you and work there or borrow bike. You can mark your parts or watch the work. I will only be swapping an electrical part and starting my sons bike, it will be fixed or not. Just three parts that only fit 09 and 10. I have complete running race bikes in 07,08,11 and 12 to use(friends) just no 09 or 10.
PLEASE?
Thank you,
Steve G
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode