allow me to introduce myself!!! - Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-18-2008, 05:38 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to zxbooxz
allow me to introduce myself!!!

hello all and welcome to www.kawasakiforum.com!!! my name is josh or zxbooxz whatever you prefer. i am 24 years old and i ride a 2007 Ebony ZX-6R. i use to own a 2005 ZX-6R(636) but sadly it was stolen. I am in the US Navy, have been for almost 7 years now. my job in the Navy is steelworker, i weld and work on anything on a construction site that has to do with metal. the division of the navy im in is the Seabees which are the combat engineers for the Navy. since i am a combat engineer, i do not go on Navy boats (we fly commercially to wherever we go, thank god for american airlines...lol), in fact i have never even seen one during my career. I know that's wierd huh? i started riding a few years ago at which time i was bit by the motorcycle bug and since then i've never thought about quiting. as you notice i am a moderator and as such i want to help make this forum the best forum out there. so that being said if anyone notices anything that needs to be done to make it the best so just let me know, and i'll do my best to help. if you like you all can add me to your buddy lists so it is easier to get ahold of me. i am on this forum and a few others so i know a little about how a forum works. if you would like to know any of them , or how to do things on this forum; please don't hesitate to ask. thanks for reading.

joshua d. bough
SW3 USN Seabees

Last edited by zxbooxz; 09-18-2008 at 05:43 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-19-2008, 04:40 PM

Hi Josh. Glad you're here.

Cary
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-19-2008, 10:10 PM Thread Starter

No problem, I am glad you could make it too. Where is Decatur in reference to Kokomo? I am from Kokomo and I come home sometimes to visit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-20-2008, 06:42 AM

Decatur is about 70 miles East and North of Kokomo. About 18 miles South of Ft.Wayne.

Cary
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 07:18 PM Thread Starter

sweet let me know if you ever make it down towards Kokomo on your bike, if i'm home we can take a ride or have a drink and talk about our bikes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode