Newb - Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-24-2012, 02:16 AM Thread Starter

Newb

Hey boys and girls.
Few things about myself; I'm a chick. I live in Australia and I just brought a brand new 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250r Special Edition.

Mods at this point;
  • Seat cowl (back order)
  • Fender elim
  • Oggy knobs
  • Dark tinted shield
  • Megacycle exhaust (will be upgraded again, was just louder and CHEAP since they are a local bunch)
  • Rego tube holder

I was VERY lucky to get this bike. The story behind it is; I went into my local gear shop and brought all my gear. I was told by the boys there that I was looking at a 5 month wait on the Ninja because it was in such high demand. I thought I'd walk down to local Dealer which was 2 doors down to question them and possibly put my name down on the list of those waiting.

This is where the lucky part happened. Walked in there, asked them about how long I would have to wait, they said to me we have a 2012 Spec edition ninja coming in today, it is on its way. Little did I know 10 people were on the waiting list. I didn't even hesitate. I brought that bad boy. I'm not waiting 6 months!! lol.

That was yesterday. Now the bike is sitting in my drive way. Feel pretty bad that I jumped the line of those waiting but still so stoked that I have the bike.

NOW ONTO PICTURES!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-06-2012, 11:10 PM

First. Welcome to the forum. I am new myself to this forum only came here a couple short weeks ago. That is a sweet looking Ninja. Nice to see you already have done some mods. Keep it up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode