New member checking in - Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-21-2009, 12:55 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs up New member checking in

I just wanted to take a minute and say hello to everyone! My name is Idoma and I hail from the south suburbs of the illustrious and magnificent Chicago, Illinois. I have been riding for almost a decade now. I cut my teeth back in the 90s learning on my big brothers lovely ZX-7. I know it is not exactly a good beginner bike but he was willing to deal with me possibly dropping it(and i did a few times) so under my father and my brothers great tutelage I developed this feeling. The kind of feeling that you get when you have your first crush back in junior high. Whenever you are around the bike, your palms get sweaty, your breath shortens, your heart races, and your brows shows beads of sweat forming. You get nervous but also excited beyond belief and then it finally sinks in...I am in love...with motorcycles. It is all you can think of. Your every waking and free moment you are bombarding your father and brother with question after question. They embrace all your questions and never leave you hanging but you cant help for wanting to know more and more. Next up was my zx10(yes my first official baby, no longer riding my brothers bike). I treated her so good I made quite a few ex-girlfriends upset. "If only I treated them half as good as my bike then I would be a great boyfriend", now if I had a dollar for everytime I heard that then I would be retired at 27 years old...well who am I kidding I would buy more bikes! I just love being on a bike! The exhilarating feeling that you get when you hit the open road. Nothing else matters. You are free and one with the environment of your choosing. Total and full relaxation with a hint of spice subtley underneath it all. I have now upgraded to The Almighty One. My magnificent weapon of mass street destruction is the Great One...The Holy Grail of motorcycles...The One and Only Kawasaki ZX-14. I love motorcycles and riding more than anything and everything in the world (except the wife but she understands my true love which is motorcycles).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-08-2010, 07:00 AM

Welcome to the forum, i am new too. Hope to see u guys soon.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-10-2010, 09:00 PM

newbie.

yes im a newbie here and my name is Oliver and im from Iceland,
the other day i bought a Kawasaki 454 Ltd, 1990.
And now im fixing it up,maby i can try it out next week.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kawasaki 454 ltd.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	31  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode