Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum

Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum (https://www.kawasakiforum.com/forums/)
-   KawasakiForum Rules (https://www.kawasakiforum.com/forums/2-kawasakiforum-rules/)
-   -   New to this Forum (https://www.kawasakiforum.com/forums/2-kawasakiforum-rules/321-new-forum.html)

KarSung 08-18-2009 01:01 PM

New to this Forum
 
Hello everyone, I am new to this Forum, been riding for quite sometime. I ride '04 ZX12R, bought it new and been very happy with it since. I started out with Honda 50cc then Yamaha 125cc then Suzuki 750cc and many other bikes in between......but been Kawasaki fan for a long time.....I love Ninja bikes, one of a kind, always wanted one since I was a kid, I am a proud owner of one now :D




Skateboarder85205 08-20-2009 11:12 AM

Welcome! I have always loved the look of Ninjas. I'm a fan of the zx-6r and definitely the looks of the 10r and 12r. What color is your 12r? Post up some pics!




KarSung 08-20-2009 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skateboarder85205 (Post 568)
Welcome! I have always loved the look of Ninjas. I'm a fan of the zx-6r and definitely the looks of the 10r and 12r. What color is your 12r? Post up some pics!

Thanks, my ZX12R Ninja is Galaxy Silver.....do you also ride a Ninja? Which model? :)




Skateboarder85205 08-20-2009 12:32 PM

unfortunately i dont have a bike at the moment, due to finances not being so good :( but hopefully soon i can get one! im looking at either an all black zx-6r or maybe even the lime green :) or k6/k7 suzuki gsxr :D it all depends on what kind of deal i can get.

ill be happy as long as i can ride!




KarSung 08-20-2009 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skateboarder85205 (Post 573)
unfortunately i dont have a bike at the moment, due to finances not being so good :( but hopefully soon i can get one! im looking at either an all black zx-6r or maybe even the lime green :) or k6/k7 suzuki gsxr :D it all depends on what kind of deal i can get.

ill be happy as long as i can ride!

I hear you, Economy is still in a bad stage for all of us....I have to hold off on many mods I want done on my ZX12R & Hemi truck but those are just extra money I don't need to spend anyhow....

I like to get me a decent used ZX10R as my play bike......I need to go play Lotto with all these toys I want......

What was your previous bike?




Skateboarder85205 08-20-2009 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarSung (Post 577)
I hear you, Economy is still in a bad stage for all of us....I have to hold off on many mods I want done on my ZX12R & Hemi truck but those are just extra money I don't need to spend anyhow....

I like to get me a decent used ZX10R as my play bike......I need to go play Lotto with all these toys I want......

What was your previous bike?

i never had a bike i could call my own :(




KarSung 08-20-2009 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skateboarder85205 (Post 582)
i never had a bike i could call my own :(

Let's hope you can get this Forum going so the owner can at least give you some money to buy your first new bike, may be down payment for one :confused:




Skateboarder85205 08-20-2009 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarSung (Post 608)
Let's hope you can get this Forum going so the owner can at least give you some money to buy your first new bike, may be down payment for one :confused:

i wish! hell ill buy used just so i can ride! :)

it sucks having no credit history! ive always bought everything cash..and in full so i have no credit history so nobody will take the risk on me and wants me to get a co-signer! but nobody will co-sign! hahaha i feel screwed!




KarSung 08-20-2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skateboarder85205 (Post 611)
i wish! hell ill buy used just so i can ride! :)

it sucks having no credit history! ive always bought everything cash..and in full so i have no credit history so nobody will take the risk on me and wants me to get a co-signer! but nobody will co-sign! hahaha i feel screwed!

I hear you, probably worst now that Economy is so bad......:(




Skateboarder85205 08-20-2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarSung (Post 614)
I hear you, probably worst now that Economy is so bad......:(

yeah you have no idea..:(





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome