Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum

Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum (https://www.kawasakiforum.com/forums/)
-   Southwest (https://www.kawasakiforum.com/forums/30-southwest/)
-   -   Arizona riders? (https://www.kawasakiforum.com/forums/30-southwest/327-arizona-riders.html)

Skateboarder85205 08-20-2009 12:58 PM

Arizona riders?

Any Arizona riders in here? Speak up!:D

KarSung 08-20-2009 04:30 PM

I am from AZ....anyone else?

Skateboarder85205 08-20-2009 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarSung (Post 579)
I am from AZ....anyone else?

what part of arizona are you in? i am currently in mesa :)

KarSung 08-20-2009 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skateboarder85205 (Post 587)
what part of arizona are you in? i am currently in mesa :)

I don't know if I want to say where I am since this place is scary, some crazy might come looking for me......:D ...... I am close to where you are...how's that! East Valley!

Skateboarder85205 08-20-2009 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarSung (Post 595)
I don't know if I want to say where I am since this place is scary, some crazy might come looking for me......:D ...... I am close to where you are...how's that! East Valley!

i hear ya! hahah ive been here in the east valley for years, some crazy drivers are around here! not as bad as tempe though :eek:

KarSung 08-20-2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skateboarder85205 (Post 600)
i hear ya! hahah ive been here in the east valley for years, some crazy drivers are around here! not as bad as tempe though :eek:

I think the worst ones are in Phoenix.....:eek:

Skateboarder85205 08-20-2009 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarSung (Post 602)
I think the worst ones are in Phoenix.....:eek:

i think i have to go with you on that one!!! i drove in phoenix one time and never again!:eek:

KarSung 08-20-2009 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skateboarder85205 (Post 607)
i think i have to go with you on that one!!! i drove in phoenix one time and never again!:eek:

I have 2 brothers live in Phoenix, if I don't have to go that way I try not to....bunch of crazy folks there....especially on my bike :eek:

Skateboarder85205 08-20-2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarSung (Post 610)
I have 2 brothers live in Phoenix, if I don't have to go that way I try not to....bunch of crazy folks there....especially on my bike :eek:

oh jeez i can imagine! i went to phoenix a few months back to check out a gsxr 600 i was lookin to buy and i was scared to death on the freeway when i was in my car, the guy was saying how if i bought the bike then i could just have someone drop me off and ride the bike home, i told him "if i buy the bike im putting it in a truck theres no way in hell im riding it home from here!" haha im not lookin to die...im lookin to ride!

KarSung 08-20-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skateboarder85205 (Post 613)
oh jeez i can imagine! i went to phoenix a few months back to check out a gsxr 600 i was lookin to buy and i was scared to death on the freeway when i was in my car, the guy was saying how if i bought the bike then i could just have someone drop me off and ride the bike home, i told him "if i buy the bike im putting it in a truck theres no way in hell im riding it home from here!" haha im not lookin to die...im lookin to ride!

Its like living in the Bronx......crazies on the freeway and on the side roads...they are everywhere.......:eek: