Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum

Kawasaki Forums: Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum (https://www.kawasakiforum.com/forums/)
-   Racing News (https://www.kawasakiforum.com/forums/12-racing-news/)
-   -   Jorge Lorenzo to ducati????? (https://www.kawasakiforum.com/forums/12-racing-news/329-jorge-lorenzo-ducati.html)

Skateboarder85205 08-21-2009 12:50 PM

Jorge Lorenzo to ducati?????

To anybody that may watch motoGP

Jorge Lorenzo is going to ducati?!

http://www.motogpmatters.com/

KarSung 08-21-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skateboarder85205 (Post 656)
To anybody that may watch motoGP

Jorge Lorenzo is going to ducati?!

http://www.motogpmatters.com/

I can't find a link that I can watch MotoGP online for Free......know of any? :confused:

Skateboarder85205 08-21-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarSung (Post 665)
I can't find a link that I can watch MotoGP online for Free......know of any? :confused:

i dont off of the top of my head i know there is a site i think its called www.racing-underground.com but you need to be invited to join..other than that i dont know of any places to watch it, just clips on youtube it comes on tv though im not too sure of the times and i forget which channel it is (i have cox cable)

KarSung 08-21-2009 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skateboarder85205 (Post 669)
i dont off of the top of my head i know there is a site i think its called www.racing-underground.com but you need to be invited to join..other than that i dont know of any places to watch it, just clips on youtube it comes on tv though im not too sure of the times and i forget which channel it is (i have cox cable)

Cox channel 66 Speed is where you see all that....I don't watch TV anymore, all bad news and not feeling like knowing any....:mad:

Skateboarder85205 08-21-2009 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarSung (Post 670)
Cox channel 66 Speed is where you see all that....I don't watch TV anymore, all bad news and not feeling like knowing any....:mad:

i hear ya! i dont watch tv much anymore either, its not like how it used to be. and 66 for me is "VS" not sure what it is but i clicked on it and it showed people running around a track. for me speed is 31 and i checked, thats what channel its on.

i wonder why its 66 for you and 31 for me haha

636Sinner 08-21-2009 02:44 PM

Ive just been getting into it this last year. I'll try to watch a race if/when its on tv. So i wont really know what the hell im talking about for a while but i though another popular rider just joined Ducati, or maybe he left i cant remember. Jorge is pretty badass though on the Yami so itll be interesting to see what he can do on a twin.
I also love drag racing (cars AND bikes) not that i do it...yet, but i like to watch. Im into Nascar too even though its been sucking really bad these last few years.

Skateboarder85205 08-21-2009 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 636Sinner (Post 687)
Ive just been getting into it this last year. I'll try to watch a race if/when its on tv. So i wont really know what the hell im talking about for a while but i though another popular rider just joined Ducati, or maybe he left i cant remember. Jorge is pretty badass though on the Yami so itll be interesting to see what he can do on a twin.
I also love drag racing (cars AND bikes) not that i do it...yet, but i like to watch. Im into Nascar too even though its been sucking really bad these last few years.

yeah i dont get to see the race too much but if its on when im watching tv i watch it. lorenzo is a badass on the yami and it definitely will be interesting to see what he can do.

KarSung 08-21-2009 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skateboarder85205 (Post 702)
yeah i dont get to see the race too much but if its on when im watching tv i watch it. lorenzo is a badass on the yami and it definitely will be interesting to see what he can do.

I don't get to watch much TV at home since my daughter is the new owner of our TV....:D.....so I ended up being Internet junkie.....I guess you all see this.......:D:D......I used to watch whenever MotoGP is on and love to watch Rossi...try to cheer Kawasaki team but they are not doing very well....bad bikes but if riders are not as good, bikes can't do the winning by themselves.....:mad:

Skateboarder85205 08-22-2009 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarSung (Post 710)
I don't get to watch much TV at home since my daughter is the new owner of our TV....:D.....so I ended up being Internet junkie.....I guess you all see this.......:D:D......I used to watch whenever MotoGP is on and love to watch Rossi...try to cheer Kawasaki team but they are not doing very well....bad bikes but if riders are not as good bikes can't do the winning by themselves.....:mad:

+1 on the bikes not being able to win by themselves! and hell yeah! rossi is a beast!

KarSung 08-22-2009 10:09 AM

Rossi Valentino ride motorcycle like we drive our cars daily, he doesn't have to think about it, he is born with that talent. One hell of a rider.....always wonder how he fit all that hair inside that helmet :D

Pic
Video